miércoles, abril 26, 2006

DIOS ES NUESTRO AMPARO Y FORTALEZA

46:1 Dios es nuestro amparo y fortaleza, Nuestro pronto auxilio en las tribulaciones.

46:2 Por tanto, no temeremos, aunque la tierra sea removida, Y se traspasen los montes al corazón del mar;

46:3 Aunque bramen y se turben sus aguas, Y tiemblen los montes a causa de su braveza. Selah

46:4 Del río sus corrientes alegran la ciudad de Dios, El santuario de las moradas del Altísimo.

46:5 Dios está en medio de ella; no será conmovida. Dios la ayudará al clarear la mañana.

46:6 Bramaron las naciones, titubearon los reinos; Dio él su voz, se derritió la tierra.

46:7 Jehová de los ejércitos está con nosotros; Nuestro refugio es el Dios de Jacob. Selah

46:8 Venid, ved las obras de Jehová, Que ha puesto asolamientos en la tierra.

46:9 Que hace cesar las guerras hasta los fines de la tierra. Que quiebra el arco, corta la lanza, Y quema los carros en el fuego.

46:10 Estad quietos, y conoced que yo soy Dios; Seré exaltado entre las naciones; enaltecido seré en la tierra.

46:11 Jehová de los ejércitos está con nosotros; Nuestro refugio es el Dios de Jacob.


SALMO 46

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

My name's Lazaro from Picenze, Italia and I just wanted to tell you your article is very entertaining. The clearness of your post is rather nice and I can reckon you are an pro on this subject. With your permission, would you permit me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with future content? Thanks a million and please carry on the fantastic work.

Here is my site: modded xbox 360 controllershttp://www.scufgaming.com/us/ :: scufgaming.com ::

Anónimo dijo...

Hello there, I just wanted to see if you eѵеr have any trouble ωith
hackеrs? Μy last drupal blog at httр://ԁefeenfe.
blogspot.com/ was haсked and I endеd up losing seѵeral months of hаrd work due to no back up.

Dο yοu have аny tips to stop
Gгeаt article. I genuinеlу like the Feb 8
article. I've examined a handful of information and I've learnt іncreasingly mοгe as I work on
the subject. I will cеrtainly be ѕhаrіng Blοggeг:
Dе fe en fе Αlcanzando laѕ Naсiones ωith my reаdеrs from now
on. I have to ask though, but where dіd yοu find youг blog ѕtуle:
diԁ you find it еlsewhеre or did you prepаre іt peгsonally?
A tеmplate lіke yours ωith a couple οf quick
altеrations would trulу maκе my page
come alive. Pleaѕe tell me where you got your theme.


Mу ωeb page - keralaerotica

Anónimo dijo...

It's good that you took the time to write this, as it's a matter
that is very significant to me. Where are your contact details though?
My name's Omar Christenson and I'd love to discuss this further.



My website; hellokitty

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This is an extremely well written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

Feel free to visit my blog post - where to sell gold (http://www.sellgold2us.com)

Anónimo dijo...

Just was browsing web 2.0 site when I found your sit,
and I want to say your blog template is very nice.
How long have you been running this blog? The way you do
all of this makes it look like a piece of cake.

The entire look of your blog is fantastic, let alone the content.



Here is my web site :: "sexism"